Visual Impairment Workplace Assessment
Visualise Training and Consultancy offer specialist Visual Impairment Workplace Assessments for staff and employees struggling with sight loss or low vision. Working with the staff member, we identify the challenges they encounter on a daily basis, and offer a practical, functional assessment on how best to proceed. This will also include an element of risk assessment for the partially sighted and blind, ensuring that the employer is legally compliant.
We can conduct these Visual Impairment Assessments at your workplace, but we also offer an online alternative.
Spotting the Signs of Vision Loss
Here are some of the signs indicating sight loss:
- Becoming clumsy and struggling to move around the office, shop floor or workplace
- Difficulty in visually recognising colleagues and fellow staff members
- Finding computer screens, print and handwritten documents difficult to read
- Eye fatigue or pain, and discomfort with bright lights
- Experiencing migraines, headaches and overall tiredness
- Difficulties in dark or dim environments and with judging depth